Tuesday, October 5, 2010

We are going to lose this Friggen thing!

Well, the title comes from an article written by Adam Mckay for HuffPost about 3 months before Obama beat McCain. For I while there I thought all the doomsayers for Dems in '10 were being just as silly.

I am not feeling that way anymore, looks like we might be done. People I respect, Ben Smith of Politico, Dave Weigel of Slate, and Nate Silver say it's over and the Repubs are going to roll, and I can't ignore that.

Maybe we will still pull it off, I am not sure but it doesn't look good. Gotta vote,but all my liberal friends are Twitter are spending all day cracking jokes about O'Donnell instead of finding ways to win in Nov.

I will post later why I think the GOP is going to win this thing. I can't believe they are probably going to win this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment